LEGO Harry Potter - Hogwarts Express 75955
Step aboard the iconic LEGO® Harry Potter 75955 Hogwarts Express train from Kings Cross Station, featuring a railway bridge with a clock and steps leading to Platform 9.5, moving brick wall entrance, Wanted poster and Daily Prophet newspapers, plus a train toy and carriage with 4 seats and removable side panel and roof. Order candy from the Trolley Witch, fly the Dementor into the carriage and recreate fantasy realm scenes from blockbuster Harry Potter movies. This great LEGO Harry Potter gift also includes 5 minifigures plus Dementor and Scabbers figures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Harry Potter Ron Weasley Hermione Granger, Remus Lupin and the Trolley Witch, plus Dementorand Scabbers figures.
- Features the iconic Kings Cross Platform 9.5 and Hogwarts Express train.
- Platform features a railway bridge with a clock, steps that lead to a moving brick wall entrance, newspaper stand with 2 Daily Prophet newspapers, and a Wanted' poster.
- Hogwarts Express train includes a carriage with 4 seats, removable side panel and roof, plus the Trolley Witch with sweets trolley.
- Remove the train carriage roof and side panel to place the minifigures in their seats.
- Order a chocolate frog and more candy from the Trolley Witch.
- Accessory elements include 3 pieces of luggage, 4 wands, chocolate frog, ice cream, 2 newspapers, King's Cross Station sign, Platform sign and a Wanted' poster.
- Swoop a Dementor into the carriage to torment Harry, then cast a spell with a wand to send it away!
- Recreate iconic scenes from the Harry Potter movies.
- Platform measures over 13cm high, 31cm wide and 17cm deep.
- Hogwarts Express measures over 9cm high, 46cm long and 5cm wide.
Available in store at Giddy Goat Toys, Didsbury, Manchester, or on our online store.
Delivery of orders
Orders under £75 - £2.95 per order
Orders over £75 - shipping is FREE OF CHARGE
All orders are received through the website and are usually processed on the day of receipt and shipped on the next working day. Please contact us if you require guaranteed next day delivery as we will try to organise this for you (charges may apply).
In busier periods it may take slightly longer but we will still aim to have processed and dispatched your order within three working days (Monday to Friday). Orders placed over the weekend will usually be packed and dispatched on Monday.
Our standard delivery charges above refer to deliveries to mainland UK and Northern Ireland only. We can arrange for shipping to the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands but please contact us on 0161 445 1097 to discuss as shipping will need to be calculated based on the shipping address and the weight of the parcel to be shipped.
We make every effort to deliver your order within the specified timescales, however where it is not possible to meet these timescales due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control, we will notify you and advise you of an anticipated delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Most orders are dispatched direct from our shop using Couriers and as such will be tracked. Some smaller items may be sent via Royal Mail, whilst certain larger items may be sent direct from the supplier and you will be advised if your product(s) have been sent using this option.
We advise you to check the description of the product you wish to order, some larger items/orders may take longer than our standard delivery option to arrive, although we try our best to avoid any delays and will inform you if this is the case.
If the courier is unable to deliver the goods to you, they will leave a card through your door and re-attempt delivery the following day. If they are still unable to deliver then the parcel will be returned to their local depot and a note will be left with you advising you of the options available to you.
We reserve the right to use alternative delivery services at our discretion. This does not affect your Statutory Rights. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you upon receipt of the products or on the date of first attempted delivery by us provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
We do not currently offer international shipping, we are able to take orders from outside of the UK as long as the delivery address is in the UK.
Click and Collect
Customers may order online and opt to collect their order from our Didsbury shop.
We use a variety of recycled bio-degradable and pre-used boxes for packaging in our bid to minimise our impact on the environment. All items are carefully packaged in order to reach you in perfect condition.