Clementoni Science Museum - Doc: educational programmable Robot
An amazing programmable robot toy which is aimed at younger children (approx 5 - 8 years) and which aims to introduce children to robotic technology as they learn how to move the robot around the playmat by programming basic commands and then using the robot to help solve the challenges set on the enclosed game cards.
- DOC will accompany the child as they learn: - helps develop logical reasoning and problem solving skills; - teaches letters, numbers, colours and the names of animals.
- With the robot they will learn as they play at programming commands. DOC is the first ever game that brings children closer to Educational Robotics in a fun and creative way.
- The robot can be programmed to roam at will or follow the pre-programmed routeson the game cards, helping your child to develop their logic and problem solving skills.
- When used in 'smart' mode, the robot will recognise its position on the game board and offer suggestions for playing the game to the child.
- Doc the robot
- Playmat for the robot to move around
- Game cards with instructions and challenges to follow
Recommended ages: 5 - 8 years