Lego Ninjago - Nya's Rising Dragon Strike 71802
Boys and girls aged 6 and up can recreate action-packed scenes from season 2 of the NINJAGO® Dragons Rising TV show with Nya’s Rising Dragon Strike (71802) ninja playset. Kids will be excited to build the first-ever LEGO® NINJAGO dragon action toybefore they slam down the dragon’s golden tail and watch as it bursts into action.
This building set comes with 2 minifigures: Rising Dragon Nya, who comes with a katana sword accessory and can ride on the dragon model, and a Wolf Mask Claw Warrior wit h claws. Kids can stage epic battles between the ninja figures to win the orange dragon power element from inside the blue dragon’s posable mouth.
The rest of the LEGO NINJAGO range of buildable ninja toys for kids includes mechs, vehicles and temples so fans can role-play adventures with their heroes (sets sold separately). Each fantasy toy can be created with the LEGO Builder app, which guides you and your child on an easy and intuitive building adventure.
- Action-packed dragon toy for kids – Boys and girls aged 6 and up can play out battles from season 2 of the NINJAGO® Dragons Rising TV show with Nya’s Rising Dragon Strike gliding dragon toy
- Ninja action toy – Kids can place Rising Dragon Nya onthe back of the blue dragon toy, slam down its golden tail and launch them both forward
- 2 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures – This ninja playset features a Nya minifigure armed with a mini katana sword accessory so kids can role-play clashes with a Wolf Mask Claw Warrior
- Dragon power element – Blue dragon fantasy toy includes an orange dragon power element in its mouth
- Ninja gift – LEGO® NINJAGO® set provides a fun build-and-play experience and is a gift idea for kids who deserve an unexpected treat
- Bigger ninja adventures – Look out for more LEGO® NINJAGO® toys (sets sold separately) to stage races between them
- A universe of ninja toys for kids – LEGO® NINJAGO® sets include mechs, vehicles and temples, and let kids escape into a fantasy worldof adventure with their ninja heroes
- Measurements – This 26-piece LEGO® building toy includes a dragon action toy measuring over 1 in. (2 cm) high, 7 in. (18 cm) long and 7 in. (18 cm) wide
Recommended ages 6 years +
Delivery of orders
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service
Orders under £75 - £3.50 per order
Orders over £75 - shipping is FREE OF CHARGE
- Royal Mail 24 hours tracked service - £8.25
Orders received before midday Monday to Friday are usually processed and shipped that day. Orders received after 2.00pm will be shipped the next working day.
In busier periods it may take slightly longer but we will still aim to have processed and dispatched your order within three working days (Monday to Friday). Orders placed over the weekend will usually be packed and dispatched on Monday.
Our standard delivery charges above refer to deliveries to mainland UK and Northern Ireland only. We can arrange for shipping to the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands but please contact us on 0161 445 1097 to discuss as shipping will need to be calculated based on the shipping address and the weight of the parcel to be shipped.
We make every effort to deliver your order within the specified timescales, however where it is not possible to meet these timescales due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control, we will notify you and advise you of an anticipated delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We use the Royal Mail to deliver our orders and have found them to be reliable. We use the 48 hour tracked service and a tracking number will be emailed to customers once the parcel has been collected by the Collections department. We also offer a 24 hour tracked service for a higher rate.
Certain items are not held in our shop but are dispatched direct from our suppliers, this will be advised in the product description. Our suppliers will also aim to dispatch goods within 48 hours of orders being received, however again this may vary at busier times of the year or for certain areas.
If the postman/woman is unable to deliver the goods to you, they will leave a card through your door and re-attempt delivery the following day. If they are still unable to deliver then the parcel will be returned to their local depot and a note will be left with you advising you of the options available to you.
We reserve the right to use alternative delivery services at our discretion. This does not affect your Statutory Rights. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you upon receipt of the products or on the date of first attempted delivery by us provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
We do not currently offer international shipping, we are able to take orders from outside of the UK as long as the delivery address is in the UK.
Click and Collect
Customers may order online and opt to collect their order from our Didsbury shop.
We use a variety of recycled bio-degradable and pre-used boxes for packaging in our bid to minimise our impact on the environment. All items are carefully packaged in order to reach you in perfect condition.