Tonies Story Character - The Little Prince
The Toniebox is a speaker and the Tonies are characters that are about 7cm high - they sit on the Toniebox and play stories, songs or factual information.
Please note you need a Tonie Box to play this Tonie on - these are available to purchase separately - please click here to view/buy online at Giddy Goat Toys.
The Little Prince has left his planet to discover other worlds and find new friends, leaving behind his treasured rose. After landing on Earth he encounters a pilot who has crash-landed in the middle of the desert. A strange yet emotional friendship forms and the pilot learns from The Little Prince what it truly means to be human.
A timeless masterpiece and a plea for humanity and friendship. Much more than a children's book! A new translation of the world-famous classic, masterly interpreted by Alex D'Attoma and with music by August Zirner and Kai Struwe.
List of titles
- 01 - When I was six years old
- 02 - And so I lived all alone
- 03 - It took me a long time to realise
- 04 - I had thus learned a second very important thing
- 05 - Every day I learned something new
- 06 - Ah, little prince
- 07 - On the fifth day
- 08 - I soon got to know much more about this flower
- 09 - I think that
- 10 - He found himself travelling through the region
- 11 - The second planet was inhabited by a man
- 12 - The next planet was inhabited by a drinker
- 13 - The fourth planet belonged to a businessman
- 14 - The fifth planet was very strange
- 15 - The sixth planet was ten times bigger
- 16 - The seventh planet, then, was Earth
- 17 - In trying to be witty
- 18 - The little prince crossed the desert
- 19 - The little prince climbed up a high mountain
- 20 - After the little prince had walked for ages
- 21 - At this moment the fox arrived
- 22 - "Good morning," said the little prince
- 23 - "Good morning," said the little prince
- 24 - We were now into the eight day
- 25 - "People crowd into express trains,"
- 26 - Beside the well were the ruins of an old stone wall
- 27 - The fact is that six years have passed now
Running Time:; approx. 100 minutes
Watch the video below to see how the Toniebox works.
Delivery of orders
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service
Orders under £75 - £2.95 per order
Orders over £75 - shipping is FREE OF CHARGE
- Royal Mail 24 hours tracked service - £7.50
Orders received before midday Monday to Friday are usually processed and shipped that day. Orders received after midday will be shipped the next working day.
In busier periods it may take slightly longer but we will still aim to have processed and dispatched your order within three working days (Monday to Friday). Orders placed over the weekend will usually be packed and dispatched on Monday.
Our standard delivery charges above refer to deliveries to mainland UK and Northern Ireland only. We can arrange for shipping to the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands but please contact us on 0161 445 1097 to discuss as shipping will need to be calculated based on the shipping address and the weight of the parcel to be shipped.
We make every effort to deliver your order within the specified timescales, however where it is not possible to meet these timescales due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control, we will notify you and advise you of an anticipated delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We use the Royal Mail to deliver our orders and have found them to be reliable. We use the 48 hour tracked service and a tracking number will be emailed to customers once the parcel has been collected by the Collections department. We also offer a 24 hour tracked service for a higher rate.
Certain items are not held in our shop but are dispatched direct from our suppliers, this will be advised in the product description. Our suppliers will also aim to dispatch goods within 48 hours of orders being received, however again this may vary at busier times of the year or for certain areas.
If the postman/woman is unable to deliver the goods to you, they will leave a card through your door and re-attempt delivery the following day. If they are still unable to deliver then the parcel will be returned to their local depot and a note will be left with you advising you of the options available to you.
We reserve the right to use alternative delivery services at our discretion. This does not affect your Statutory Rights. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you upon receipt of the products or on the date of first attempted delivery by us provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
We do not currently offer international shipping, we are able to take orders from outside of the UK as long as the delivery address is in the UK.
Click and Collect
Customers may order online and opt to collect their order from our Didsbury shop.
We use a variety of recycled bio-degradable and pre-used boxes for packaging in our bid to minimise our impact on the environment. All items are carefully packaged in order to reach you in perfect condition.