Lego Ninjago - Arin's Battle Mech 71804
Arin’s Battle Mech (71804) ninja toy lets kids aged 4+ learn to build as they join in with their ninja heroes’ attempt to save their dragon friends. This role-play action toy includes an impressive mech figure to inspire kids to recreate exciting adventures from season 2 of the NINJAGO® Dragons Rising TV show.
This LEGO® set comes with 2 minifigures: Arin with a katana accessory and a Wolf Mask Warrior with a sword accessory. Arin fits in the posable mech figure, which wields a large sword and rotating blade, while the Wolf Mask Warrior can fly in a glider that has posable wings, a disc shooter and 2 spears. There’s also a brick-built crystal cave with a magic mallet inside and a weapons rack with 2 golden katana sword accessories.
This ninja toy has been designed to provide a fun experience for children aged 4+ who are discovering the joy of building with LEGO bricks. The set comes with a Starter Brick: a partly constructed base that gets kids building quickly and with confidence.
- Learn-to-build ninja toy for kids – Boys and girls aged 4 years old and up can discover the joy of building and play out ninja stories with the all-action Arin’s Battle Mech playset
- Posable mech toy – Kids can recreate battles from season 2 of the NINJAGO® Dragons Rising TV show with this mech figure featuring a cockpit, posable limbs, rotating blade and large sword accessory
- 2 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures – Ninja playset includes an Arin minifigure armed with a katana accessory so kids can role-play action against the Wolf Mask Warrior with his sword
- Flyer and crystal cave – Role-play toy set includes a flyer with posable wings, a disc shooter and 2 spear elements, a crystal cave with a magic mallet, and a weapons rack with 2 katana sword elements
- Ninja gift – LEGO® set provides a fun build-and-play experience and is a gift idea for kids aged 4 and up to fuel their imaginations and develop their storytelling skills
- Discover more ninja toys for kids – Look out for other NINJAGO® playsets (sold separately) featuring dragons, mechs and ninja legends
- Introduction to building with LEGO® bricks – 4+ LEGO playsets help youngsters learn how to build, while allowing the rest of the family to share in the fun
- Measurements – 104-piece LEGO® set with a mech toy standing over 4 in. (10 cm) tall
Recommended age 4 years+
Delivery of orders
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service
Orders under £75 - £3.50 per order
Orders over £75 - shipping is FREE OF CHARGE
- Royal Mail 24 hours tracked service - £8.25
Orders received before midday Monday to Friday are usually processed and shipped that day. Orders received after 2.00pm will be shipped the next working day.
In busier periods it may take slightly longer but we will still aim to have processed and dispatched your order within three working days (Monday to Friday). Orders placed over the weekend will usually be packed and dispatched on Monday.
Our standard delivery charges above refer to deliveries to mainland UK and Northern Ireland only. We can arrange for shipping to the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands but please contact us on 0161 445 1097 to discuss as shipping will need to be calculated based on the shipping address and the weight of the parcel to be shipped.
We make every effort to deliver your order within the specified timescales, however where it is not possible to meet these timescales due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control, we will notify you and advise you of an anticipated delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We use the Royal Mail to deliver our orders and have found them to be reliable. We use the 48 hour tracked service and a tracking number will be emailed to customers once the parcel has been collected by the Collections department. We also offer a 24 hour tracked service for a higher rate.
Certain items are not held in our shop but are dispatched direct from our suppliers, this will be advised in the product description. Our suppliers will also aim to dispatch goods within 48 hours of orders being received, however again this may vary at busier times of the year or for certain areas.
If the postman/woman is unable to deliver the goods to you, they will leave a card through your door and re-attempt delivery the following day. If they are still unable to deliver then the parcel will be returned to their local depot and a note will be left with you advising you of the options available to you.
We reserve the right to use alternative delivery services at our discretion. This does not affect your Statutory Rights. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you upon receipt of the products or on the date of first attempted delivery by us provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
We do not currently offer international shipping, we are able to take orders from outside of the UK as long as the delivery address is in the UK.
Click and Collect
Customers may order online and opt to collect their order from our Didsbury shop.
We use a variety of recycled bio-degradable and pre-used boxes for packaging in our bid to minimise our impact on the environment. All items are carefully packaged in order to reach you in perfect condition.