Lego Super Mario - Nabbit at Toad's Shop Expansion Set 71429
A Starter Course (71360 with LEGO® Mario™, 71387 with LEGO® Luigi™ or 71403 with LEGO® Peach™) is needed for interactive play.
Pay a visit to Toad’s Shop with this LEGO® Super Mario™ collectible Expansion Set (71429). A fun anytime gift idea for Super Mario™ fans aged 7 and over, it features 2 brick-built Super Mario characters – a Yellow Toad and Nabbit toy figure – plus a buildable shop with assorted toy/food accessories and a shopping trolley to inspire creative role play.
For interactive play, add a LEGO® Mario™, LEGO® Luigi™ or LEGO® Peach™ figure from a LEGO Super Mario Starter Course (71360, 71387 or 71403 – each sold separately). With an interactive figure, the player can jump on an Action Tag to greet Yellow Toad, get digital food items such as ice cream, fruit and cookies from the shop and stomp on Nabbit’s bag to get various digital items.
Find building instructions for this set on the LEGO Super Mario app. The app also offers imaginative ideas for ways to build and play and is a safe platform for children to share their creations.
- Yellow Toad playset featuring a Nabbit toy figure – Role-play a trip to Toad’s Shop with this LEGO® Super Mario™ Expansion Set, featuring a brick-built shop and lots of fun accessories
- Includes 2 brick-built Super Mario™ characters – The Yellow Toad and Nabbit figures can grip accessory elements in their hands and Nabbit has a buildable bag
- Collectible toy for kids with playful, brick-built details – The shop has a buildable ice-cream dispenser and furnace, stands laden with assorted toy and food accessories, and a shopping trolley
- Interactive digital play – Jump on the Action Tag with LEGO® Mario™, LEGO® Luigi™ or LEGO® Peach™ (figures not included) to ‘eat’ food items and stomp on Nabbit’s bag to gain various digital items
- Gift for gamers aged 7 and over – Give this 230-piece set as a treat to young Super Mario™ fans; a LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course (71360, 71387 or 71403) is needed for interactive play
- A helping hand – Download the LEGO® Super Mario™ app for building instructions, inspiring tips and more; for a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck
- Spark kids’ imaginations – LEGO® Super Mario™ toy playsets are designed for solo or social play, offering role play, digital coin-collecting and creative challenges through expansion and rebuilding
- Buildable shop – Toad’s shop measures over 16 cm (6 in.) high, 23 cm (9 in.) wide and 12 cm (4.5 in.) deep and can be added to other LEGO® Super Mario™ sets
Number of pieces - 230
Recommended ages 7 years+
Delivery of orders
- Royal Mail 48 hour tracked service
Orders under £75 - £3.50 per order
Orders over £75 - shipping is FREE OF CHARGE
- Royal Mail 24 hours tracked service - £8.25
Orders received before midday Monday to Friday are usually processed and shipped that day. Orders received after 2.00pm will be shipped the next working day.
In busier periods it may take slightly longer but we will still aim to have processed and dispatched your order within three working days (Monday to Friday). Orders placed over the weekend will usually be packed and dispatched on Monday.
Our standard delivery charges above refer to deliveries to mainland UK and Northern Ireland only. We can arrange for shipping to the Isle of Man and the Channel Islands but please contact us on 0161 445 1097 to discuss as shipping will need to be calculated based on the shipping address and the weight of the parcel to be shipped.
We make every effort to deliver your order within the specified timescales, however where it is not possible to meet these timescales due to unforeseen circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control, we will notify you and advise you of an anticipated delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We use the Royal Mail to deliver our orders and have found them to be reliable. We use the 48 hour tracked service and a tracking number will be emailed to customers once the parcel has been collected by the Collections department. We also offer a 24 hour tracked service for a higher rate.
Certain items are not held in our shop but are dispatched direct from our suppliers, this will be advised in the product description. Our suppliers will also aim to dispatch goods within 48 hours of orders being received, however again this may vary at busier times of the year or for certain areas.
If the postman/woman is unable to deliver the goods to you, they will leave a card through your door and re-attempt delivery the following day. If they are still unable to deliver then the parcel will be returned to their local depot and a note will be left with you advising you of the options available to you.
We reserve the right to use alternative delivery services at our discretion. This does not affect your Statutory Rights. Risk of loss and damage of products passes to you upon receipt of the products or on the date of first attempted delivery by us provided that we have processed and received payment in full for the products.
We do not currently offer international shipping, we are able to take orders from outside of the UK as long as the delivery address is in the UK.
Click and Collect
Customers may order online and opt to collect their order from our Didsbury shop.
We use a variety of recycled bio-degradable and pre-used boxes for packaging in our bid to minimise our impact on the environment. All items are carefully packaged in order to reach you in perfect condition.